Published February 13, 2023
The synthetic cannabinoid market research report from Fact.MR seeks to offer trustworthy information on a number of important industry growth drivers. For important groups like policy makers, end-use industries, investors, and thought leaders, this study provides as a comprehensive source of information. Throughout the 2022–2032 forecast period, this market category is expected to have a sizable market share for synthetic cannabinoids.
A variety of opportunities, including those related to product manufacture, distribution, retail, and marketing services, are available to investors in this sector. The experts at Fact.MR have arrived at a number of estimates and forecasts for the demand for synthetic cannabinoids at both the global and regional levels by drawing on extensive rounds of primary and thorough secondary research.
Download a sample copy of this report : – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4156?PJ
Synthetic Cannabinoids Market: Segmentation
FactMR’s research segmented the synthetic cannabinoids market based on type and region.
- By type:
- By Region :
- North America
- latin america
- Asia Pacific
Analysts used a number of well-known business intelligence tools across the industry to integrate facts, figures, and market data to create market revenue estimates and forecasts.
Customize this report for your specific research solution: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=4156?PJ
What is driving the demand for telecom repeaters?
Growing interest in Internet usage is a key driver behind increased web usage and improved QoS. This allowed the co-op of specialists to guarantee the strength of the sign in each cell. These telecom repeaters help probe signal quality and strength in TSP-covered assistance regions, reducing call drop rates while speeding up the web.
With presentations of NGN and IoT applications such as connected cars, traffic insight frameworks, and savvy urban areas, the market for communication testers will have to develop at a staggering rate of growth.
Key Points of the Global Synthetic Cannabinoids Market
- The dronabinol form of synthetic cannabinoids holds over 90% market share, and new uses of the drug in several experimental treatments such as arthritis and cancer are expected to drive up the synthetic cannabinoid growth curve.
- Nabilone marks a minor contribution to the global synthetic cannabinoid market, projected to grow 4.5-fold over the forecast period 2019-2029, owing to increased legal and pharmaceutical use in the United States, Canada, and Europe It has been.
- The North American synthetic cannabinoid market is projected to hold about two-thirds of the market share. However, Asia-Pacific and Latin America are projected to grow at a higher CAGR than the global average.
- The European synthetic cannabinoids market is the second largest market and is expected to hold around 20% market share in terms of value, potentially gaining 180 BPS over the forecast period of 2019-2029.
Synthetic cannabinoid market players are partnering with research associations and organizations to carry out potential research on synthetic cannabinoids. Few pharma giants are investing in startup companies to push research on synesthetic cannabinoids and expand the production capacities of synthetic cannabinoids.
- In September 2021, Noramco announced that its cannabinoids business division will become a separate company named Purisys, LLC and is expanding its production capacity of Dronabinol and cannabidiol (CBD) in its production facility based in Athens, United States.
- In July 2021, KBL Merger Corp. IV, a Special Purpose Acquisition Company (SPAC), announced that it has executed a definitive business combination agreement for the merger of a wholly owned subsidiary of KBLM with CannBioRx Life Sciences Corp., a drug development company focused on treating inflammatory diseases.
- In September 2021, Hyasynth, a sustainable biotechnology company, received a $2.5M milestone payment for its commercialization achievements in being first-to-market with cannabidiol (CBD) produced and extracted from yeast. The additional investment came from previous investors including Organigram Holdings Inc., a leading licensed producer of cannabis.
Get Full Access of Complete Report:
How does Fact.MR help with strategic moves?
The data provided in the Synthetic Cannabinoids Market report offers a comprehensive analysis of key industry trends. Industry insiders can use this data to strategize potential business moves to generate impressive returns in the upcoming period.
The report covers price trend analysis and value chain analysis, as well as analysis of various products by market players. The primary purpose of this report is to assist companies in making data-driven decisions and strategizing their business moves.
- We focus on providing quality market reports
- 24/7 customer service
- Methodical and systematic approach while curating the report
- Our aim is to help our clients achieve their business goals
- Affordable, customized reports
Read more Fact.MR trend report
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
E Mail : [email protected]
This Press Release has been written with the intention of providing accurate market information which will enable our readers to make informed strategic investment decisions. If you notice any problem with this content, please feel free to reach us on [email protected]
Xherald is passionate about offering extensive coverage of global business news. Dedicated to creating every participant’s notification, it reaches its own reader. Daily our experts offer fresh relevant information regarding what is actually occurring in Markets as well as Business. Our headlines are actually swiftly paced and extensive. Our distributor directory connects you with brand new products or services and its market situation from the most effective companies around the planet. Xherald is driven by its 500+ contributors coming from around the world. Xherald provides local as well as global market intelligence information coverage in sectors ranging from healthcare, IOT, chemicals and 17 more sectors. Our updates are quickly paced and detailed. The news we present is actually a mix of authentic content, community contributions and curated headlines announcements. All of the updates our company supplies must pass a strict criterion of genuineness, relevance and significance to our readers.
Read more here: Source link