These six HHC products are the best of the best to expand your cannabis portfolio.
HHC is one of the newer cannabinoids on the market, and people are falling in love with the energizing, uplifting properties that it can bring. As a cannabinoid that abides by the 2018 Farm Bill, its popularity has absolutely exploded within the past few years. However, this means that there are more HHC products than ever before to choose from, and it can sometimes be tough to determine which products are made with the quality and care you deserve. That’s why we’ve done the hard work for you.
Below, we’ve put together a list of the best HHC products on the market today to provide you with the most unique cannabis experience possible. From the best HHC gummies to the highest-quality HHC disposables and vapes, there’s something for everyone to choose from.
Let’s take a look at the best of the best.
Looper is a part of the Dimo Hemp brand, and they offer some of the best HHC disposable vapes on the market. Not only does the brand offer pure HHC disposables, but you can also purchase disposables with HHC, THC-P, and other rare (and potent) cannabinoids. These disposables are absolutely delicious, coming in some of your favorite strains like Tropicana, Runtz, and Wifi OG.
Depending on the strain you’ll experience unique results, too: some disposables are fantastic for giving you a boost in mood, while others are best for enhancing your creativity.
- Various strains and blends to choose from
- Extremely potent effects; best for those with high tolerances
- Each disposable creates unique flavors and effects
- Good for producing bright, uplifting, and creative results
- Easy to use; great for on-the-go consumption
- 2-gram disposables
- May be too powerful for consumers
- Some strains may be too overstimulating
- Poor battery life
- No full-panel COAs
To view lab results for Looper products, click here.
If you want to purchase tasty, potent gummies from a company that gives back to the community, then you simply can’t beat Hometown Hero. Hometown Hero offers their HHC-packed gummies in two different flavors: Strawberry and Blue Raz, both sugar-dusted and easy to enjoy. Every HHC gummy contains a perfect 50 mg.
If you’re a beginner, you can start with half of a gummy, while more experienced consumers can likely enjoy the entire sweet treat and experience bright, blissful effects. A portion of each purchase goes to supporting veterans, too, which is something we can always get behind.
- Appealing texture; not too chewy
- Two delicious flavor options to choose from
- Portions of each purchase go to supporting veterans
- Very affordably priced at $0.06/mg.
- Produces potent, full-bodied effects
- Great for uplifting mood, reducing pain, and boosting energy
- Poor packaging
- Gummies easily stick together
- Only one strength option to choose from
- Doesn’t help with anxiety
Hometown Hero uses full-panel third-party lab testing for their HHC gummies. This means that they test their products for both potency and purity. You can click here to view an example.
Delta Munchies offers six different high-quality disposable vapes to choose from — each one packed with two whole grams of HHC extract. These disposables come with well-rounded, deep, and distinct flavors that are super enjoyable to puff on throughout the day. Delta Munchies’ HHC formula is quite potent, with the disposables helping to lower pain levels and enhance stimulation throughout the body.
Each vape has a 1000-draw lifespan and is rechargeable in case you need. From classic strains like Blue Dream to more obscure options like Apple Gelato, Delta Munchies’ HHC disposable vapes offer tasty puffs and potent effects from start to finish.
- Various strains to choose from
- Two-gram disposable vape
- Vapes have distinct, pungent scents and flavors
- Great for helping with creativity and mood
- Helps to relieve pain levels
- Made without MCT oil, VG, PG, Vitamin E, or any other cutting agents
- Very stimulating; may be overwhelming for some
- Not a good option for novice consumers
- Vape clogs occasionally
- Not good for those with high anxiety levels
You can view Delta Munchies’ full-panel third-party lab test results by clicking here.
Along with their disposables, Looper’s HHC gummies are fantastic HHC products to check out — whether you’re a new or experienced consumer. These gummies are great for providing stimulating, creative effects all while you pucker up because these HHC gummies are sour. You can choose from Blue Raspberry Sour Belts, Sour Peach Rings, or Strawberry Sour Belts depending on what your taste buds crave the most.
Each one of Looper’s gummies contains 25 mg of HHC in each. So, if you have a high tolerance, you may consume 1-2 edibles, while beginners should stick with one (or maybe just half).
- Fun sour flavors to enjoy
- No hemp aftertaste
- Gummies come in a great, appetizing texture
- 25 mg. starting dose is good for both beginners and experienced consumers
- Good for enhancing creativity and feelings of euphoria
- Helps reduce stress from head to toe
- Poorly packaged
- Not as energizing as other gummies on this list
- No non-sour options for those who don’t like tart options
- Looper doesn’t test for impurities
You can view the standard-panel COAs for Looper’s HHC gummies here.
The Dopest has arguably the largest, most unique selection of HHC gummies of any HHC brand out there. From gummy sharks to watermelon slices and your classic peach rings, you can find HHC edibles of varying shapes and forms from the Dope by Yola brand. The Dopest offers both mild and extra-strength HHC gummies depending on what kind of potency you need. If you’re someone with a super high tolerance, one of the 100 mg. HHC gummy sharks may do you the trick. Regardless, these HHC edibles are potent, affordable, and absolutely mouth-wateringly delicious.
- Huge selection of different kinds of HHC gummies
- Both mild and extra-strong options for consumers of all backgrounds
- Gummies are great tasting and easy to consume
- Fast-acting results
- Good for full-body relaxation and stress relief
- Gummies are affordably priced, ranging from $0.04 – $0.05/mg.
- The Dopest doesn’t test for impurities or contaminants
- Gummies are much more sedative than typical HHC products
- Not good for boosting energy
- Products are frequently sold out
You can view a copy of The Dopest’s standard-panel lab-test results by clicking here.
Finally, the last favorite on our list of the best HHC products on the market is Looper’s HHC-P cartridges. These cartridges take your HHC experience to a whole new level, as HHC-P is said to be much stronger than traditional HHC. So, if you’re a consumer with a high tolerance looking to have a powerful high, this might be the HHC product for you.
These cartridges come in three different strains: Slurricane, Sundae Driver, and Purplez depending on what kind of high you’re looking to have. In general, these cartridges are great for helping you feel a strong euphoric buzz, ideal for daytime consumption.
- Fun strain selection to choose from
- Cartridges have bold, noticeable flavors and aromas
- Produces very strong effects; great for those with high tolerances
- Powerful blend of HHC, HHC-O, and HHC-P
- Good for lifting the mood and inducing strong feelings of bliss
- Helpful during the day when you need a pick-me-up
- Too powerful for the average consumer
- Not great for those with high anxiety levels
- Hits are very harsh
- Not tested for all impurities
Looper’s HHC-P cartridges are tested for some impurities, just not all of the standard ones. You can see what we’re talking about by viewing the COA here.
How Did We Pick Our Favorites?
Coming up with a list of the top HHC products didn’t happen quickly — or easily. In order for us to accurately find and rank these high-quality HHC brands, we had to do some serious research and analysis.
First, we started by taking a dozen of the most popular HHC products out there. Then, we analyzed these products based on criteria that we felt made a good HHC product, well, good. If you’re curious, this is what the criteria looked like:
- Product Quality: How high-quality is the product itself? Was it made well? Does it function properly (i.e. vapes and cartridges)? Are the ingredients organic/natural?
- Potency: How potent is the product? Is it good for producing strong effects? Would the product work for someone with a high tolerance?
- Effects: Are the products’ effects pleasant? Are they as advertised? How long did the effects take to kick in, and how long did they last?
- COAs: Does the company use full-panel lab testing? Do they test for any impurities or none at all? Do the COAs come from a reputable lab?
We evaluated each product in every category on a scale of 1-10, excluding any brand that didn’t average at least a 7.5 or above. Then, we looked at six remaining top brands and ranked them based on their strengths and weaknesses, as well as what others in the industry had to say.
Quickly, let’s answer some frequently asked questions about HHC products.
What is HHC?
HHC is short for hexahydrocannabinol and it’s a semi-synthetic cannabinoid. Professionals make this cannabinoid by taking hemp-derived THC and adding hydrogen molecules to it using unique chemical reactions. This process, called hydrogenation, creates a new cannabinoid, HHC, that tends to be blissful and more energizing than your typical compound.
Does HHC get you high?
Yes, HHC is psychoactive and does get you high. The cannabinoid comes from THC, after all, so it provides a high that’s similar to one of delta-8 THC in terms of potency.
What does HHC feel like?
An HHC high will vary from person to person, as well as depend on the strain that’s utilized. However, many people find that HHC provides a more blissful, uplifting high than other cannabinoids. It has the potential to make you feel more energized and motivated, sometimes even stimulated and creative, too. But, again, this will depend on the consumer.
Is HHC stronger than THC?
HHC is not going to provide a stronger high than delta-9 THC; it’s slightly less potent. Instead, many people describe the potency of HHC to be similar to delta-8 THC, just more upbeat. So, if you find delta-9 THC to be a bit too strong, cannabinoids like HHC may be a better choice.
Is HHC legal?
Yes, HHC is legal in the United States as long as it follows the guidelines of the 2018 Farm Bill. The Farm Bill states that products derived from hemp are federally legal as long as they do not contain more than 0.3% delta-9 THC. Thus, HHC products derived from hemp with less than 0.3% THC are legal to be bought and sold in various states across the US.
Having Happy Highs With the Right HHC Products
When you try a high-quality, potent HHC product, the experience is unlike anything you’ve tried from cannabis. This kind of cannabinoid is completely unique, but you have to buy the products from companies that know what they’re doing if you want to have the best high possible. That’s exactly why we’ve taken the time to find these six five-star HHC products, ranging from disposables to cartridges and even sour and sweet gummies.
So, the next time you’re wanting to have a happy, uplifting cannabis experience, why not try your hand at one of these top-shelf HHC products? With these options, you never know just how giggly — or even how motivated — you’ll become.
Advertising disclosure: We may receive compensation for some of the links in our stories. Thank you for supporting LA Weekly and our advertisers.
Read more here: Source link