Medicann is changing lives through building and operating best-in-class specialised clinics and healthcare-focused dispensaries. Currently in Jersey, Channel Islands, we are growing and expanding into new markets across the region and beyond. With our global partners we cultivate, prescribe, and dispense medical cannabis to help alleviate symptoms of debilitating health conditions that are eligible for treatment with medicinal cannabis, this is decided by a medical cannabis specialist doctor and confirmed by a multi-disciplinary team of specialist registered doctors.
The Medical Cannabis Consultant (MCC) of the Medicann Guernsey clinic and our new clinic (currently under development) is responsible for providing an outstanding patient experience compliance with all policy and procedures and all other operational objectives of the business, assisting with all inventory, admin and reception requirements. The MCC is also responsible for executing visual standards and presentation needs to customer requirements, receiving product, and maintaining accurate systems for regulatory reporting. The MCC must be passionate about their role and have a strong willingness to help people become educated about cannabis, and this individual should be passionate about the benefits of medical cannabis and the way it can change patient’s quality of life and be well versed in medicinal cannabis.
· Ensures a world-class experience for our patients. Understands and remains current on market demand for new and existing medication, and ensures our service meets patient needs.
· Assist in building a great company and business that disrupts the traditional patient model and embrace change to assist with life challenging symptoms and solutions as prescribed by our panel of Doctors.
· Add value to the team by being an authentic, empathetic and confident person who strives to execute our world-class medicinal cannabis program.
· Drives business efficiency through strong local networking and customer data capture, patient confidence inspiration, and building of patient loyalty.
· Maintain up to date knowledge on products and industry knowledge, taking training courses as derived and required by Medicann.
· Proactively answer customer questions and ensure knowledge of products and usage.
· Knowledgeable about Misuse of Drugs Act 1971, GMC, CBPM, GDPR and local Government guidelines and legislation, and maintain best practice and ensures adherence to all relevant regulations regarding medicinal cannabis.
· Be aware and understand various medications and their purported effect on debilitating medical conditions and assists the Doctors with administration assistance for them to deliver appropriate solutions/advice for patients.
· Direct involvement in community outreach events, both internal and external.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks participating in professional societies.
· Completes operational requirements using the assigned internal systems and software, following the assigned SOP’s.
· Execute high customer experience standards, to include a world-class culture and industry-leading customer engagement through strong customer service techniques and product knowledge.
· Maintains inventory reporting on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
· Execute customer communications with high attention to detail and ensure accuracy in database management.
· Execute Medicann’s dispensary protocols including safety protocols.
· Complies with all security, safety, and legal requirements.
· Must be able to accommodate flexible scheduling expectations including weekend, evening, and holiday schedules.
· Maintain a clean and organised working and patient reception area.
· This role is required to assist and/or perform other duties as assigned, as well as in other functions of the operation, including but not limited to: call centre, inventory, outreach, security, delivery acceptance, delivery, and visual merchandising.
· Projects a positive image of the organisation to employees, customers, industry, and community.
· Embodies the culture, values, and tenets of Medicann and full support of our purpose, goal, and key objectives.
Minimum 21 years of age – educated to diploma level (or equivalent) preferred, and should have achieved or willing to undertake a Medical Cannabis Consultant certification from an accredited body, combined with relevant clinic or pharmacy experience including:
· Minimum 2 years’ experience with customer service in a fast-paced retail environment or specialist medicinal cannabis clinic.
· Strong analytical skills to assess data, facts, and figures.
· Intermediate-level math skills.
· Proven expertise and experience to accurately manage client records and systems, with strong data input skills.
· Exceptional customer service skills.
· Strong attention to detail and ability to solve and resolve problems in a calm, professional, and courteous manner.
· Strong computer-based skills.
· Dynamic interpersonal and communication skills.
· Business-minded personality.
· A highly self-motivated and ethical individual.
· Valid driver’s license and ability to successfully pass a background check
· Strong people management and operations knowledge, including inventory control, loss prevention, retail POS systems, merchandising, customer service and budget preparation.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Excellent people, administration and organisational skills.
· Team player with the ability to gain consensus through collaboration and open dialogue.
· A sense of urgency, high energy, and hands-on approach.
· This job operates in a professional retail store environment.
· This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers.
· This position requires weekends, nights, overtime as needed, holidays, and flexible work availability.
· May require minimal travel.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to read, speak, and listen. This employee is frequently required to stand for long periods of time, walk constantly, use hands or feet, reach with hands and arms. This employee is required to use a phone and may be required to lift up to 50 pounds in weight.
It is the policy of Medicann to afford equal opportunity in all phases of employment without regard to an individual’s race, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic tests and information, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected status.
For mor information please email: email@example.com
Read more here: Source link