2 Columbus middle school students treated after eating marijuana gummies

Two students were taken to a hospital as a precaution after ingesting marijuana gummies at a Columbus middle school.

Medical personnel went to World Language Middle School on East Dominion Boulevard after two students became ill, according to a Columbus City Schools spokesperson.

Columbus police and the district found that they ate marijuana gummies.

The students went to Nationwide Children’s Hospital as a precaution. Police described their symptoms as minor.

Columbus City Schools notified families and asked them to talk with their young people about the dangers of drug use, including edibles. The principal will take disciplinary actions, the district said.

Read more here: Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *